Hunting is conducted in pastures, or river bottoms and ground heated blinds.
All deer hunting packages include:
• 4 nights of lodging
• 3 full days of hunting with a guide
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Transportation to and from the Salina, KS airport
• Field dressing of the kill and proper care of the mount
• Taxidermy available at an additional charge
• Meat processing available at an additional charge, including options for sticks, summer sausages, jalapeño pepper, jerky. All products are professionally smoked, and vacuum packed. Shipping available.
Muzzle Loader: $3,350
You are responsible for obtaining a hunting license and a deer tag. Deer tags application timelines are managed by the state. All tags are subject to drawing. For 2017 there was a 99% success draw rate for non-resident applicants.
All hunts require a 50% deposit at the time of the booking. This is a non-refundable fee, however in the event you need to re-schedule, it can be transferred to a different hunter or used for booking a hunt the following year. Because we only have limited hunters per hunting segment we suggest you book your hunt immediately since availability is limited. Now booking for 2018 season.
You are responsible for obtaining and having an appropriate hunting license and tags.
Corporate membership packages are available for deer, turkey, predator and upland birds: Pheasant, bobwhite quail and chucker. Please contact us for details.
Gift packages available.
Transportation to and from Wichita, KS airport available at an additional charge.
All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by Kansas Great Hunts and our terms and conditions.